Move Vehicle Leasing Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Treating people as individuals is a core value of Move Vehicle Leasing Limited and for this reason we are committed to the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) principle of ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ (TCF).
Move Vehicle Leasing Limited have embedded treating customers fairly principles within our business and the services we provide, so customers can always be confident that when they are dealing with Move Vehicle Leasing Limited the fair treatment of customers is central to the company’s culture.
Products and services marketed and sold by Move Vehicle Leasing Limited are designed to meet the needs of customers and are targeted accordingly with customers being provided with clear information and kept informed throughout the sales process.
Where customers receive advice from Move Vehicle Leasing Limited, the advice will be appropriate and take into account their individual needs and circumstances with recommended products and services performing as Move Vehicle Leasing Limited have led them to expect.
We ensure that customers will not face unreasonable post sale barriers to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint unless it is clearly in the customer’s best interest to do so.
- Our business operations are driven by the current and potential needs of our customers.
- We consider the impact of any changes to our business on our customers.
- Payments to our employees support the sale of appropriate products and services.
- Our employees receive regular training on treating customers fairly.
- We always strive to achieve the best outcome for our customers taking into account the various elements within vehicle finance, contract hire and leasing.
- We clearly explain key attributes of products and make sure that our documentation and advertising is clear, easy to understand and is not misleading.
- We design our marketing campaigns and literature so that the key messages are clear, balanced and useful for our target customer segments.
- We regularly review our sales activities to ensure that we are selling products and services that meet the needs of our customers.
- Where a customer complains about our service we treat their complaint seriously and positively ensuring responses are timely, clear and easy to understand.
- We use data to monitor and to improve our customer service.
Principles for treating customers fairly
- Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect and the associated service is of an acceptable standard.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.